About Amy Rentell
Amy is an Associate in the People and Reward team in London. She advises on a broad range of employment, pensions and incentives law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
During her time at Freshfields, Amy has spent time on secondment to the in-house legal team at BP in London.
- BPP University (Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2017)
- Durham University (LLB Law, 2016)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2019)
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association