About Amy Rentell
Amy is a Knowledge Lawyer focusing on a broad range of employment, pensions and incentives law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context. Amy was an Associate at Freshfields before taking on the Knowledge Lawyer role.
During her time at Freshfields, Amy has spent time on secondment to the in-house legal team at BP.
- BPP University (Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2017)
- Durham University (LLB Law, 2016)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2019)
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association