About Silvia Rimedio
Silvia Rimedio is a senior associate in our dispute resolution group, based in Milan.
She has practised as a litigation and bankruptcy attorney for more than 15 years, focusing her attention on civil and commercial disputes, with both domestic and cross-border implications. She has significant experience in infrastructure and construction litigation cases, product liability, credit derivative and insolvency litigations, both before Italian courts and arbitral tribunals.
- Assisting two Russian clients in two claw back actions brought by the Extraordinary Administration Procedure of an Italian company in relation to several payments made to the Defendants in the context of a supply agreement.
- Assisting a leading international bank in relation to a civil proceedings brought by 18 financial and banking institutions and companies against 19 international and Italian banks and financial institutions claiming compensation for damages
- Assisting a company controlled by a major Italian oil and gas industry contractor in a dispute brought by an Italian construction company in relation to a construction contract entered into by the parties.
- Assisting a primary company in the energy sector on a dispute brought by an Italian construction company in relation to two agreements entered into by the parties for the purpose of implementing and managing a wind farm.
- Assisting a leading international bank in a civil proceedings started by an Italian Municipality claiming compensation for the damages allegedly suffered in relation to the derivative contracts entered into with the client.
- University of Padova - (Law, J.D.)
- Avvocato (Admitted to the Italian Bar)