About Alex Robinson
Alex is an associate in our global transactions practice in London.
Alex regularly advises on the intellectual property and separation aspects of international M&A transactions, as well as standalone commercial and intellectual property licensing agreements. During his time at Freshfields, Alex has spent time seconded to the Hong Kong office.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Alex worked at Bell Gully, a leading law firm in New Zealand.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic partnership investment in PRO14 Rugby.
- Advising Compass Group PLC on its acquisition of Fazer Food Services.
- Advising Allfunds Bank on its intended acquisition of certain fund distribution business from BNPP.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its minority equity investment in Premiership Rugby.
- Advising ReAssure Group on its acquisition of the heritage insurance and pensions business of Quilter.
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on its disposal of its brewing and beer brands business to Asahi Europe.
- Victoria University of Wellington, Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LLB(Hons))
- Victoria University of Wellington, Bachelor of Commerce (BCA) (Accounting and Commercial Law)
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand