About Marie Roche
Avocat à la cour, Marie is a Partner in our Global Transactions practice and is based in Paris.
She focuses on corporate finance, leveraged and acquisition finance and debt restructuring. Over more than ten years of experience, Marie has also acquired a broad expertise on general lending, syndicated loans and structured finance transactions, advising financial institutions, sponsors and multinational corporates. Marie is a member of the core team for key financial institution clients.
Marie speaks French and English fluently.
Recent work of Marie includes advising:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a stake in Babilou Family, Europe’s leading provider of company and community nurseries and major player in Early Years Education throughout the world;
- Antin Infrastructure Partners and its portfolio entity Almaviva on the refinancing of its leveraged debt;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP on the financing of its acquisition of Siaci Saint-Honoré, a leading provider of brokerage and consulting services;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners on the capital reorganisation of the Sagemcom Group;
- CCP and its portfolio company Cooper-Vemedia on the refinancing of its leveraged debt and on the financing of its acquisition of pharmaceutical product portfolio from Sanofi;
- Segula, a leading engineering group, on the refinancing of its indebtedness and on the financing of the acquisition of large parts of the Opel development centre;
- Phoenix Tower International, a Blackstone portfolio company which owns and manages over 8,000 towers and 986 km of fibre, on the financing of its entry into a joint venture with Bouygues Telecom ;
- Phoenix Tower International on the financing of its agreement with eir to own and operate wireless towers across Ireland to deploy 4,000 towers in France;
- Phoenix Tower International on its partnership with F2i to acquire TowerTel from EI Towers;
- Sagemcom, a leading global provider of high end connected terminals and related software, on the refinancing of its indebtedness;
- Cooper, a leading European OTC drug manufacturer and distributor, on the refinancing of its indebtedness; and
- Comexposium, one of the world’s leading event organizer, on the financing aspects of strategic acquisitions;
- Siaci Saint Honoré on the refinancing of its leveraged debt in the context of the merger between Siaci Saint Honoré and Diot, owned by Christian Burrus;
- The “Enlarged Working Group of creditors” on the restructuring of the EUR 2.7 billion indebtedness of Bourbon; and
- The funds managed by Avenue Europe International Management L.P., CarVal Investors GB LLP and Marathon Asset Management LP on the restructuring of IKKS.
- Georgetown University (LLM in General Studies, 2008)
- University of Lyon III (Master in European business law, 2007)
- Avocat à la cour
- Admitted to the New York State Bar