About Sally Roe
Sally advises on a wide range of complex UK and international construction and engineering projects, PPP projects and public procurements.
Clients include public- and private-sector organisations, contractors and funders in the transport, infrastructure, defence, power and IT sectors.
Sally also regularly acts in adjudication litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution proceedings for public procurement, construction and engineering disputes.
- Acting for Brookfield (formerly Multiplex) on its dispute with Mott MacDonald arising from the design and construction of Wembley Stadium in the UK. When this settled, it ended one of the largest construction litigations in UK history.
- Advising the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on the procurement, construction and financing of the 14-mile Thames Tideway Tunnel in the southeast of England.
- Advising the Olympic Delivery Authority and the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games on their procurement of a delivery partner and on various procurement and construction matters relating to the delivery of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Acting for ATK Energy EU in relation to a challenge in the English High Court against the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority concerning the award of a contract for the decommissioning of 12 UK nuclear power stations and nuclear research sites.
- Advising Transport for London on the Crossrail project and the Crossrail operating concession.
- Oxford University, UK
- Director for 10 years of the Major Projects Association, which aims to improve the initiation and delivery of large-scale projects