About Denise Ryan
Denise is a partner specialising in leveraged finance.
She concentrates on cross-border corporate finance transactions, with a particular focus on acquisition and leveraged finance representing sponsors and issuers, advising on both high-yield bond offerings and term loan B bank financings.
Her facility with capital markets and banking products, as well as with both US and European acquisition finance market practice, allows her to advise clients across a broad range of products and jurisdictions.
- Advising Advent International on first lien and second lien senior secured credit facilities in connection with its acquisition of V.Group.
- Advising CVC on its dual-tranche high-yield bond offering and term loan B financing in connection with its acquisition of the Douglas Group.
- Advising CVC on the financing of the take-private acquisition of the shares of Ahlsell AB;
- Advising Wind Hellas on its senior secured high-yield bond offering.
- Advising CPA Global and Cinven on CPA Global's US first and second lien bank financing.
- Advising Deutsche Bank and RBS on the high-yield bond offering by the Automobile Association as part of a £3bn refinancing.
- New York University School of Law, US (JD), 2003
- New York University College of Arts and Sciences, US (BA), 2000
- Admitted to the New York Bar