About Dr. Uwe Salaschek
Uwe advises on a broad range of competition and foreign investment law issues, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, cartel proceedings and compliance. He works across all sectors with particular experience in engineering, healthcare, media and financial services.
In addition to his native German, Uwe is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advising AstraZeneca pn its $39bn acquisition of US-based Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- Advising BorgWarner on its acquisition of German battery systems maker Akasol.
- Advising One Equity Partners pn its sale of Lutech, an Italy-based supplier of IT-services and solutions.
- Advising KKR on its strategic investment in Axel Springer
- Advising Cazoo on its acquisition of Cluno, Germany’s leading consumer car subscription platform.
- Advising Springer Nature on its acquisition of Atlantis Press.
- Advising SumUp on proposed acquisition of Tiller Systems.
- Advising Novartis on transaction with BioNTech.
- Advising Emerson Electric on equity investment in inmation Software.
- Advising Francisco Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in Native Instruments.
- Advising Fosun International on the acquisition of Tom Tailor.
- Advising P3 Logistics Parks on the acquisition of a German real estate portfolio.
- Advising BBVA on the series B round of financing of solarisBank.
- Advising Advent International on its proposed acquisition of Zentiva, Sanofi's European generics business.
- Advising Blackstone on its acquisition of Schenck Process.
- Advising Geely on its acquisition of a minority share in Volocopter.
- University of Cologne, Germany (Dr iur)
- Spanish Ministry of Education (Licenciado en Derecho)
- Fordham University School of Law, New York City, United States (LLM in international business and trade law)
- University of Cologne, Germany (German State Exam in Law)
- Certified Fraud Examiner