About Dr. Frank Schaer
Frank advises on all aspects of individual and collective employment law, with a focus on cross-border M&A transactions, restructurings and executive compensation, including the design of remuneration systems in the financial industry.
In addition, he regularly advises on boardroom matters and has broad experience in internal investigations and employment litigation.
Frank speaks German, English and Spanish.
- International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) on the sale of CordenPharma to Astorg
- Yokohama Rubber on the acquisition of Trelleborg Wheel Systems from Trelleborg AB
- Verisk on the acquisition of ACTINEO
- KKR on the acquisition of a 40% stake in the Körber Supply Chain business from Körber AG
- EQT and SUSE S.A. on the IPO of SUSE S.A.
- EQT on the acquisition of Schülke & Mayr GmbH
- Lindsay Goldberg on the sale of the Schur Flexibles Group to the B&C Foundation
- Permira and TeamViewer on the IPO of TeamViewer AG
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24
- Hellman & Friedman and AutoScout (i) on their sale of Finanzcheck to smava and (ii) on their acquisition of Leasingmarkt
- CVC on the acquisition of STARK Group
- Boehringer Ingelheim on the swap of the consumer healthcare and animal health business with Sanofi
- Funds managed by Blackstone on the acquisition of Schenck Process
- B&B Hotels on the acquisition of operations of nine hotels from Covivio
- Fountainvest on the acquisition of Bosch Mahle Tubo Systems
- Triton on the acquisition of Voith Industrial Services
- BBVA on the series B round of financing of solarisBank
- Airbus Defence & Space on the sale of the defence electronics business;
- Permira on the acquisition of GFKL Financial Services and on the acquisition of Schustermann & Borenstein
- SEB on the sale of the German real estate investment management business
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of IPAN and on its investment in Blue Yonder
- Various clients on the design of their remuneration systems
- Various clients on strategic contentious matters
- University of Augsburg, Germany (Dr iur)
- University of Sydney, Australia (LL.M.)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany