About Devony Schmidt
Devony is an associate in our M&A practice in our Silicon Valley office focusing on corporate and financial transactions.
- eBay on its acquisition of TCGplayer.
- Holcim on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Herbert Malarkey Roofing Company.
- Euronav on its proposed $4.2 billion business combination with Frontline.
- Axel Springer on its acquisition of Allbritton, including publications POLITICO, Protocol and POLITICO Europe (a joint venture with Allbritton).
- AstraZeneca on its $39 billion acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- KLX Energy Services on its stock-for-stock merger with Quintana Energy Services.
- Mast-Jagermeister on its investment in, and its exclusive distribution arrangements for, Teremana® tequila, the brand founded by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Waterland Private Equity on its contemplated acquisition of a 50% stake in The Cookware Company.
- Stanley Ventures on multiple equity investments in companies developing disruptive technologies, including Boxologic, Dynamic Green Products, Occo and Triditive.
- A major Silicon Valley technology company in various private acquisitions.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D., 2019
- Harvard International Law Journal
- University of Oxford
- M.Phil., 2016
- Harvard University
- B.A., with honors, magna cum laude, 2014
- New York