About Dr. Philipp Sebulke
Philipp advises on matters of intellectual property law, in particular unfair competition law, trademark law and the protection of trade secrets.
He regularly represents national and international clients on IP-related matters both inside and out of court.
Philipp is fluent in German and English.
- Advising and representing a leading social media platform concerning claims brought by German customers
- Advising several international technology companies on legal issues relating to the protection of trade secrets
- Representing and advising an international technology company with respect to the protection and enforcement of its trademark portfolio
- Advising an international company on its trademark licensing agreements in the fashion industry
- Assisting an international food retailer with the implementation of advertising and marketing claims
- University of Bayreuth, Germany (Doctor of Laws - Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt (Germany)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)