About Gaurav Sen
Gaurav Sen is an associate in our Leveraged Finance Group.
Gaurav has experience representing issuers and underwriters in connection with international finance and capital markets transactions, including high yield bond offerings.
- Advising CVC in connection with the offering of €500 million 6.5% senior secured notes due 2029 and €350 million of senior secured floating rate notes due 2029, issued by CVC’s investment vehicle, Loarre Investments s.à r.l.
- Advising Bain and Cinven in connection with Lonza Specialty Ingredients’ offering of $350 million 4.75% sustainability-linked senior secured notes due 2028 and €460 million 5.25% sustainability-linked senior notes due 2029.
- Advising the initial purchasers in connection with Grünenthal’s offering of €400 million 3.625% senior secured notes due 2026 and €250 million 4.125% senior secured notes due 2028, as well as its subsequent tap offering of €300 million 4.125% senior secured notes due 2028.
- Advising the initial purchasers in connection with Cheplapharm Arzneimittel’s offering of €575 million 4.375% senior secured notes due 2028, $500 million 5.5% senior secured notes due 2028 and €500 million 3.5% senior secured notes due 2027.
- Advising the London Stock Exchange in connection with the establishment of its £10 billion global medium term note program.
- Advising Digi Communications on its offering of €450 million 2.50% senior secured notes due 2025 and €400 million 3.25% senior secured notes due 2028.
- Advising ConvaTec on its offering of $500,000,000 3.875% Senior Notes due 2029.
- Advising TalkTalk on its offering of £575 million 3.875% senior secured notes due 2025 and its subsequent tap offering of £110 million.
- Advising the AA on its offering of £280 million 6.5% secured notes due 2050.
- Advising Center Parcs on its offering of £250 million 6.5% secured notes due 2050.
- Advising Borets on its offering of U.S.$350 million 6.0% guaranteed notes due 2026.
- Advising Synthomer plc on its proposed inaugural high yield notes offering.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, USA (JD, 2019, Law Review)
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA (MBA, 2019)
- Duke University, USA (BS, 2012)