About John Sichelschmidt
John is an associate and member of our global transactions group.
He advises companies, investors and banks on equity and debt capital markets transactions as well as on capital markets compliance and general corporate matters.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising Vonovia SE on capital increase with public subscription offer to refinance the public takeover of Deutsche Wohnen SE (€ 8.0 bn)
- Advising issuers on debt issuance programmes (including Continental AG and Deutsche Post AG)
- University College London, UK (LL.B.)
- University of Cologne, Germany (First State Examination)
- Higher Regional Court (Oberlandesgericht) Cologne, Germany (Second State Examination)
- University of Cologne, Germany (Master of Business Law; LL.M.)
- Admitted to the German Bar (Rechtsanwalt)