About Elvira Sihvola
Elvira is an associate* in the Dispute Resolution Group in Washington, D.C.
Elvira has experience advising clients on a range of cross-jurisdictional matters, including global investigations, civil litigation, privacy matters, and investor-state arbitrations. She is an active member of our pro bono team.
* Admitted only in New York. Practicing under the supervision of District of Columbia-qualified lawyers and application for admission submitted in District of Columbia.
- J.D., Columbia Law School
- James Kent Scholar; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Parker School Certificate for Excellence in the Study of International and Comparative Law
- A.B., Government, Harvard University
Admitted to practice in the State of New York and the United States Courts of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and the Ninth Circuit. Application submitted for the District of Columbia.