About Signe Sildever
Signe is an associate in our antitrust, competition and trade group.
Her practice focuses on merger control proceedings.
Prior to joining our Brussels office, Signe completed her training in the firm’s London office and was seconded to the firm’s antitrust, competition and trade team in Berlin.
She speaks English, German and Estonian.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- LL.M International and European Tax Law, University of Maastricht
- LL.M International Competition Law and Policy, University of Glasgow
- LL.B European Law, University of Maastricht