About Christopher Simpson
Christopher Simpson is an associate in our investment funds group.
Christopher’s experience includes advising a range of private and listed funds on transactional, structuring and marketing issues.
- Advising a Middle Eastern sovereign wealth fund on investment in a European real estate related debt fund.
- Advising a US sponsor on the marketing to investors in Europe of interests in its latest fund, including compliance with the AIFMD.
- Advising BACIT on its combination with Syncona to create a leading London-listed life science-focussed investment company.
- Advising a major Russian financial institution on its infrastructure focussed co-investment fund with a Chinese entity.
- Advising Sustainable Development Capital LLP on the formation of a consortium to bid for the UK’s Green Investment Bank.
- Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge - BA (Law)
- BPP University Law School - Legal Practice Course
- Solicitor, England and Wales