About Sergey Slichenko
Sergey specialises in internal and regulatory investigations, domestic and multijurisdictional litigation and arbitration.
Sergey has been representing clients in high-profile complex construction and general commercial disputes as well as complex investigations, some of which received wide press coverage.
Before joining Freshfields, Sergey worked as an in-house lawyer. He speaks Russian and English.
- Representing a major Russian state-owned company in several arbitrations arising from large infrastructure project.
- Representing receivers appointed by an English court in several litigations in Russia aimed at return of assets which were dissipated by former management.
- Representing a major international bank in the Russian bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representing a large international manufacturer in a litigation involving complex forensic examinations issues.
- Representing an international manufacturer of hygienic products in the course of a dawn raid and subsequent investigation by the Russian anti-trust agency.
Sergey graduated from Moscow State University Law School.