About Emily Smith
Emily is a member of our financial services regulatory team and a member of our global transactions group. She advises a wide range of clients on financial services and regulatory matters in both an advisory and transactional context.
Emily has spent six months on secondment at our Hong Kong office.
- Advising various financial institutions on the impact and implementation of legislative changes in the UK
- Advising on transactions involving financial institutions.
- Admitted to the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in September 2018
- LPC, BPP University
- Law with European Law, Bachelor of Arts in Jurisprudence, University of Oxford
- European Law, Leiden University