About Will Snowden
Will is a restructuring and insolvency associate in our global transactions group.
He has experience acting for corporates, directors, insolvency officeholders, creditors and other key parties in the UK and global restructuring and insolvency market.
During his time at Freshfields, Will has been seconded to the Brussels office for six months.
Will speaks English and Finnish.
- Advising the joint administrators of the high-cost short-term consumer credit provider Elevate Credit International Limited (formerly t/a Sunny)
- Advising the Hotelbeds Group on the amendment and extension of its c.€2bn loan facilities in 2020/21
- Advising the joint administrators of various entities within the BrightHouse Group
- Advising BrightHouse on its high yield bond restructuring implemented by way of exchange offer
- Advising the joint administrators of Monarch Airlines in relation to its administration and the sale of assets
- Pembroke College, University of Cambridge (MA and MPhil, Classics)
- BPP University Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course)
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales