About Luca Sponziello
Luca advises national and multinational clients in a vast range of sectors on many corporate transactions, including private equity projects, public takeovers and private M&A deals, both domestic and cross-border
Luca has over 15 years of experience advising clients on the full spectrum of M&A transactions, with a particular focus on the private equity sector. He has advised Italian and International clients on several acquisitions/disposals of companies and businesses operating in a wide range of sectors, including energy, banking, insurance, retail, healthcare, chemicals and infrastructure.
Luca is ranked in Corporate and M&A by Chambers Global/Italy 2022 and has been recognised by Legal500 as “Next Generation Lawyer" in Commercial, Corporate and M&A.
Luca is a member of the firm’s global client solutions group for private M&A. He is also a member of the Poland team in the firm’s group for central and eastern Europe.
- Advising one of the shareholders of a luxury brands’ design, production and distribution company, in the sale of its entire share capital to a leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry listed on the NYSE.
- Advising a global private equity fund on the acquisition of a multinational group leader in the production of UDCA, an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) used mainly in drugs that treat gastroenterological diseases.
- Advising an international private equity fund on the sale of a global leader in specialty closures for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Assisting a leading world player in the nylon 6 synthetic fibre market on a SPAC combination and its subsequent listing on the Milan Stock Exchange.
- Università Commerciale ‘Luigi Bocconi’, Milan, Italy (law)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)