About Hervé Stanus
Hervé advises national and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions and REITs on all aspects of real estate matters.
Hervé has extensive experience in real estate transactions, with a particular focus on acquisitions of companies operating in real estate (offices, commercial properties, semi-industrial properties, nursing homes and residential projects). He also has wide experience in refinancing of real estate corporates, sale and lease back transactions and development of real estate.
Hervé is fluent in French and English.
- Advising D’Ieteren Group, a Belgium-based listed investment group, on real estate aspects of its acquisition of a 40% stake in TVH Parts and a long-term partnership with the Thermote family.
- Advising Telenet on real estate aspects of its acquisition of a 49% stake in the Caviar group, an international production and entertainment company.
- Advising a client on the sale to a professional investor of the entire share capital of several companies having an office complex located in Belgium as main asset.
- Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve (law)
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands (LLM in international business law and globalisation)
- Brussels Bar