About Simon Stepper
Simon Stepper is part of our global transactions group.
Mr. Stepper focuses on national and international M&A transactions and on general corporate matters. Besides, he advises on regulatory questions with respect to insurance supervisory law.
He speaks German, English and French.
- Advising major German corporates, including HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft and Ströer SE & Co. KGaA on governance, takeover law and M&A transactions
- TRATON SE on its public takeover offer for Navistar International Corporation (EUR 3.3 bn) and on its initial public offering and dual listing on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the regulated market of Nasdaq Stockholm (€ 1.6bn)
- TUI AG on the extensive refinancing package with the Economic Stabilization Fund (WSF), KfW, Unifirm Ltd., and a consortium of banks, including a rights issue, a convertible silent participation by the WSF, a state guarantee, and a credit line with the participation of KfW (EUR 1.8 bn)
- Evonik Industries AG on various disputes with the general contractor in connection with the construction of the coal-fired power plant Walsum 10
- General Atlantic on the acquisition of a stake in powercloud GmbH
- Wacker Chemie AG on the sale of its 30.8 % stake in Siltronic AG
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich
- Traineeship at Oberlandesgericht München
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Mr. Stepper teaches at the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Germany
- Hanns-Seidel-Foundation (scholarship)