About Lisa Stevens
Ms Stevens leads the firm’s European special situations strategy.
Ms Stevens has a broad client base that includes capital solutions funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, other large asset managers and corporates.
Lisa’s recent experience includes advising:
- a large corporate in connection with a liability management transaction
- a top tier fund manager in connection with a hybrid investment to finance a dividend recap
- a top tier fund manager in connection with hybrid investment to finance a deleveraging of the business
- Carlyle Credit opportunities with a pre-IPO non-control equity investment
- NMC Healthcare on the USD 650m loan facility used to finance the group’s Abu Dhabi General Market administration - an extremely novel transaction incorporating features of UK administration funding transactions and US DIP financings
- NMC Healthcare on its post-restructuring USD 2.25bn holdco facility, the commitments under which were distributed to the creditors in the administration process in lieu of equity (which meant that the facility had a number of equity features)
- a large asset manager with the restructuring of equity and debt investments in a UK based sports club to facilitate an exit and negotiating a corresponding bridge financing facility
- Technicolor SA on its cross-border restructuring
- Selecta AG on its cross-border restructuring
- a financial creditor of Virgin Active in respect of the UK restructuring plan
- CPPIB as initial noteholder of USD 650m pre-IPO hybrid notes