About Samuel Sun
Sam is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group.
During his time at Freshfields, Sam has spent time on secondment at the firm's Singapore office.
Sam's recent experience includes advising:
- Croda International Plc on the sale of a majority of its Performance Technologies and Industrial Chemicals businesses to Cargill
- A major global US headquartered tech company on a series of bolt-on private acquisitions of digital content and AI related software businesses across Europe from founders and funders
- General Atlantic and Dragoneer Investment Group on their investment in VNLife Corporation, Vietnam's second unicorn and leading fintech digital payments company
- CPPIB on its investments in: (i) Flipkart Group, one of India's leading digital commerce companies, alongside GIC, Softbank and Walmart; and (ii) Eruditus Group, a global edtech business
- A Middle Eastern sovereign wealth fund as a major shareholder in ReNew Power in ReNew’s business combination with SPAC RMG Acquisition Corp. II
- The Blackstone Group on its privatisation and delisting of SGX-listed Soilbuild Business Space REIT
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- London School of Economics, LLB
- Solicitor, England and Wales