About Jay Swain
Jay is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions practice.
He has been involved in public and private M&A, internal reorganisations and other corporate matters across various sectors. Jay's work often involves private equity sponsors or other global financial investors.
During his time at Freshfields, Jay has spent six months on secondment to CVC Capital Partners' in-house legal team when he was a trainee.
- OTPP on the acquisition of 7IM.
- PSP Investments on its investments in Havfram Wind and NeXtWind.
- Blackstone and Sixth Street on the sale of Kensington Mortgages and related mortgage assets to Barclays Bank UK PLC.
- Montagu and Wireless Logic on the acquisition of Webbing Solutions.
- CVC on investments in Acronis, Ahlsell AB, Clan Campbell, DIF, GEMS Education, Medivet, PRO14 Rugby, Rayner, RiverStone Europe, Six Nations Rugby and System C.
- CPP Investments on investments in CeramTec, Dorna Sports Management and Gas Natural Fenosa's gas distribution business and the sale of its interest in Interparking.
- Advent on Zentiva’s acquisition of Alvogen’s CEE business and on ICE’s acquisitions of New Zealand Pharmaceuticals and ABC Farmaceutici.
- GIC on its venture capital investments in Checkout.com.
- University of Oxford, UK (BA Jurisprudence)
- Solicitor, England and Wales