About Dr. Tibor Szigetvári
Tibor specialises in all aspects of individual and collective employment law as well as data privacy law and internal investigations.
Specifically, he regularly advises clients on all aspects of (employee) data protection with a strong focus on employee monitoring, HR-compliance and sensitive employment law issues such as employee investigations and disciplinary measures. His area of expertise includes employee representation and labour relation issues with works councils as well as employment-law related aspects of workplace culture.
Further, he regularly advises on employment and data privacy law implications of global transactions.
Tibor is part of our Legaltech and Innovation Team.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising a US client in respect of employment and data privacy-related issues of employee monitoring systems when implemented in the EU
- Advising an automobile manufacturer regarding the implementation of a globally-used People Analytics plattform as well as cross-border data processing activities
- Advising several companies of the automotive sector regarding the implementation of HR-Compliance processes, specifically internal background checks on employees
- Advising companies from different sectors on data privacy rights of employees, specifically the right to access personal data in proceedings before labour courts
- Providing employment law-related advice in context of global transactions, e.g. purchase of shares in Volocopter and sale of Inexio
- Providing employment and data privacy-related advice to various companies in context of internal investigations and respective disciplinary measures
- University of Bonn, Germany (state exam)
- University of Tübingen (doctor of law)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) with placements in Alicante
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- German Bar Association
- Juristische Gesellschaft Tübingen