About Dr. Oliver Talhoff
Oliver advises on matters of intellectual property law, in particular trademark and unfair competition law.
He is frequently involved in the protection of all kinds of intellectual property rights both inside and out of court. Oliver regularly advises on all IP-related aspects of licensing and distribution agreements, marketing strategies and M&A-transactions.
Oliver is fluent in German and English.
- Advising a leading social media company regarding the EU Copyright Directive and its national implementation
- Advising and representing a leading social media platform concerning claims brought by German customers
- Representing and advising a leading international supplier of agricultural technology in and out of court in an international trademark dispute
- Advising a global science company on all aspects of the protection and enforcement of its trademark and design rights portfolio.
- Representing a leading global supplier of sanitary fittings on matters of advertising and unfair competition law both inside and out of court.
- Advising a leading German fashion company regarding its portfolio of trademark and distribution agreements.
- Assisting a leading manufacturer of medical devices in implementing international advertising activities and marketing claims.
- University of Düsseldorf (Doctor of Laws - Dr. iur.)
- Rechtsanwalt (Germany)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Düsseldorf Moot Association (Founding Member)
- Alumni of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation