About Arielle Tatur (nee Goodley)
Arielle has represented clients, in complex cross-border litigation and international arbitrations, across myriad industries including: oil and gas, mining, financial services, fiduciary services, insurance, healthcare, telecoms, shipping and manufacturing. She has experience with several arbitration rules including: ICC, ICSID, LCIA, UNCITRAL, SCC, and AAA.
In addition, she has advised international corporations in internal investigations involving allegations of bribery and corruption and on anti-corruption compliance and due diligence.
Before joining Freshfields, Arielle was a disputes resolution associate in the London and British Virgin Islands offices of two U.S. law firms. She is admitted as a Solicitor-Advocate with Higher Rights of Audience in England and Wales and in the BVI.
Arielle's experience includes assisting:
- A US multi-national technology company in a DIFC-LCIA arbitration regarding the termination of distribution agreements in the UAE and KSA.
- A consortium of UAE oil and gas companies in a LCIA arbitration regarding interests in petroleum fields in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- A Lithuanian oil and gas company in a LCIA arbitration regarding insurance coverage.
- A Brazilian mining company in an ICC arbitration arising out of alleged economic duress.
- A US vaccines manufacturer in an ICC arbitration arising out of breach of a distribution and marketing contract.
- A Brazilian minority shareholder in an UNCITRAL arbitration arising out of a statutory claim for unfair prejudice.
- Russian shareholders in the enforcement of a multi-billion dollar arbitration award in Europe.
- A US multi-national oil and gas company in an ICSID dispute against Ecuador.
- A Ukrainian real estate company in BVI High Court (Commercial Division) litigation to enforce an LCIA award.
- The English majority shareholders on potential unfair prejudice claims following the company's fundraising.
- A US pharmaceutical company in English High Court (Commercial Division) litigation arising out of breach of a manufacturing agreement.
White Collar Anti-Corruption
- A UAE property development company in an internal investigation involving allegations of bribery and corruption in Kazakhstan.
- A UAE investment fund in an internal investigation involving allegations of bribery and corruption relating to oil and gas operations in Southeast Asia.
- A French oil and gas company in an internal investigation involving allegations of bribery and corruption in Africa.
- Higher Rights of Audience (HRA), BPP, London, England
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B) (with Commendation and Distinction), University of Law, London, England
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Hons), Wellesley College, with signifcant coursework at MIT and Harvard, Boston, Massachusetts
- Junior Year Abroad (First Class), Oxford University, Oxford, England