About Sherina Teckchand
Sherina is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
Sherina focuses on private M&A, private equity, management incentivisation and general corporate matters for private equity sponsors, global financial investors and multinational corporates across a range of sectors.
Sherina trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to the firm’s Dubai office.
- GIC on its acquisition of a significant minority stake in Nordic Aviation Capital, an aircraft leasing business.
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of Leumi Cards, the Israel-based credit card operator, from Bank Leumi.
- Warburg Pincus on its investment in Inspired Education.
- Pandox AB, together with hotels operator Fattal Group, on the acquisition of the Jurys Inn portfolio of hotels in the UK and Ireland and the acquisition of the Midlands Manchester hotel.
- CVC on its investment in Premiership Rugby.
- University of Warwick, UK (LLB)
- BPP Law School, UK
- Solicitor, England and Wales