About Fedor Teselkin
Fedor is a principal consultant in our energy, resources and infrastructure team with more than 20 years of experience in advising on infrastructure deals in a variety of sectors. Fedor’s experience includes working on a wide range of greenfield and brownfield projects for governments, sponsors and lenders.
- Fraport-led consortium of sponsors on all aspects of the USD 2bn St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport PPP scheme.
- Changi on their investments in Russian airports.
- Sojitz, Jatco and JOIN (the Japanese government-private sponsored fund) on the acquisition of a stake in Khabarovsk International Airport.
- A leading European infrastructure investor on a proposed acquisition of shares in a major network of CIS airports.
- A private sponsor in relation to a PPP project to reconstruct Samarkand airport in Uzbekistan.
- Vinci-led consortium of sponsors on a project to finance, construct and operate a USD 1.5bn M11 (Sections 7&8) toll road concession in Russia.
- EBRD, EIB and other senior lenders on a project to finance, construct and operate a USD 2bn M11 (Section 1) toll road concession in Russia.
- Project sponsors on all aspects of the USD3bln WHSD toll road project in St. Petersburg, including PPP, financing and construction aspects.
- Senior lenders on a PPP project to finance, construct and operate Section 3 and Section 4 of a USD 6bn Central Rind Road around Moscow.
- Project sponsors on a PPP project to develop toll collection system in Kazakhstan.
- A project to develop a network of Russian high-speed rail lines, including Moscow to St. Petersburg and Moscow to Kazan.
- East Kalimantan railway project in Indonesia.
- Tavan-Tolgoi and Ulan-Bator Railroad projects in Mongolia.
- Concession to finance, reconstruct and operate the national railroad system of Armenia.
- A series of projects to finance and reconstruct railways infrastructure in Serbia.
- A project to construct rail infrastructure in Algeria.
- Bombardier-led consortium on the tender for a USD 1bn project to construct and operate a light rail system in St Petersburg.
- ECAs (Hermes, SACE and EXIAR) and a syndicate of 22 financial institutions on a multi-source USD 13bn project financing of the Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP) construction and development by Gazprom, a global energy company holding the world’s largest natural gas reserves.
- Mitsui on the establishment, together with JOGMEC, and subsequent acquisition by Japan Arctic LNG B.V. of a 10% participating interest in Arctic LNG 2 LLC, which holds a licence to the Salmanovskoye (Utrenneye) Natural Gas Field located at the Gydan Peninsula in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region of Russia, from a subsidiary of NOVATEK, the largest LNG producer in Russia.
- A Russian sponsors on a project to construct the North-South gas pipeline in Pakistan.
- Wintershall in respect of various aspects of Achimgaz gas fields development project with Gazprom.
- EVN, an Austrian utilities major, on a series of generating assets in Russia, including on biogas and other green energy.
- Sumitomo in respect of energy and heat utilities in Russia.
Water, wastewater, waste and heat
- NCC, Skanska and YIT on a USD 400mln PPP project to finance, refurbish and operate a wastewater treatment facility in St. Petersburg.
- EVN on a project to finance, construct and operate a USD 350mln waste incineration plant in Moscow.
- WTE on a project to finance, construct and operate of a USD 300mln potable water facility in Moscow.
- Sumitomo on a series of PPP initiatives in Russian regions.
- Advising a group of lenders on the €1.1bn restructuring, development, construction, maintenance and operation of the Ankara Etlik Integrated Health Campus.
- Advising a group of lenders on the € 873.3 million financial restructuring of the Kocaeli and the Izmir Bayraklı Integrated Health Campus Projects.
- Advising the public side on a major healthcare PPP project in Pakistan.
- Philips in respect of various legal matters relating to a project to finance, supply and maintain healthcare facilities under a health PPP scheme with the City of Moscow.
- A European healthcare investor and operator on the development of a set of agreements to construct and operate healthcare facilities in Russia on PPP basis.