About Costa Thrasyvoulou
Costa is a Real Estate Associate in the Global Transactions Department in our London office. Costa advises financial sponsors, corporates, sovereign wealth funds/pension funds and administrators in respect of a wide-range of matters within the Real Estate and Corporate Real Estate space.
Recent Work includes:
- Advising CPP Investments on the establishment of a JV which will seek to acquire a European student accommodation portfolio of up to €1 billion initially, with scope to increase further over time. It will be one of the largest European student accommodation partnerships. It will invest in standing assets and developments across PBSA markets in the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal and Spain, with capacity to expand to other major education markets across the continent
- Advising Thomas White Oxford Limited, wholly-owned by St John's College Oxford, on the joint venture aspects for the Oxford North mixed-use development, a 23 acre life sciences district which will provide c.4,500 new jobs and 480 new homes.
- Advising Invesco in relation to various of its joint venture matters across Continental Europe.
- Advising Brookfield on the acquisition of a 50 per cent. stake in the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus in Oxfordshire.
- Advising SSE Plc in relation to its sale of its joint venture interest in waste to energy facilities and associated pre-closing sale of land for £995m.
- Advising Oxford University on the leaseback arrangements with L&G for the new Life and Mind Building.
- Advising Oxford University on the leaseback arrangements with L&G for the new Begbroke Science Park.
- Advising the administrators to Four Seasons Health Group in respect of ongoing property matters, including financings, disposals and Landlord & Tenant matters.
- Advising the administrators to the Arcadia Group including disposals, property management, security and Landlord & Tenant matters.
- Advising the administrators to Debenhams in respect of property matters.
- Advising the Steinhoff Group in relation to the same of its UK retail business including Harveys Furniture and Bensons for Beds.
- Advising DAZN Group and Access Industries on a variety of investment and reorganisation matters.
- Advising DAZN Group on the multi-jurisdiction carve out and sale of a majority stake in its digital football-focused platforms business to Integrated Media Company, a TPG Capital portfolio company.
London School of Economics and Political Science, Government (BSc) - First Class
BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law - Distinction
BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course - Distinction