About Mia Ufer
Mia specialises in litigation, arbitration and internal investigations. She advises and represents national and international companies in all areas of business and commercial law.
Mia speaks German, English and French.
- Acting for Volkswagen in its worldwide defence (except for the US and Canada) against customer claims arising from the global recall of VW diesel vehicles in relation to the emission of nitrous oxides.
- Advising the Deutscher Fußball-Bund (the German Football Association) in connection with the internal investigation into the 2006 Fifa World Cup in Germany.
- Legal Traineeship (Referendariat) at Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe, Germany
- University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwältin) since 2015