About Bob van Kasteren
Bob specialises in international tax advice, in particular in the area of mergers and acquisitions, (structured) finance transactions and cross-border investments.
He furthermore advises clients on recent international tax developments such as state aid risks and (proposed) digital tax legislation. He speaks Dutch and English.
- Advising Talpa Holding, the media investment vehicle of entrepreneur John de Mol, on the sale of Talpa Media, the entertainment show producer behind worldwide hit formats, including The Voice, to ITV for €1.1bn.
- Advising Royal Boskalis Westminster on the acquisition of certain maritime and offshore wind energy-related activities from Koninklijke Volker Wessels Stevin.
- Advising EQT Infrastructure on the sale of Koole Terminals, a Netherlands-based tank terminal operator, to institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management – Global Real Assets.
- Advising Enexis Holding on the swap of its gas and electra network in the province of Friesland and the Noordoostpolder with Alliander's gas and electra network in the province of Noord Brabant held by Endinet.
- Advising Credit Suisse on the sale of Prime Fund Services, a provider of fund administration, custody and banking solutions for alternative investment managers, to BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (LLM in tax law; MSc in financial economics)
- Teaches the LLM programme at the International Tax Centre of Leiden University