About Rodolfo van Vlooten
Rodolfo advises on various types of finance transactions and on restructuring and insolvency-related matters.
Rodolfo has advised financial institutions and large corporate clients on cross-border (syndicated) loans, debt capital markets transactions and acquisition finance. Additionally, he has advised various clients on (cross-border) insolvency and restructuring-related matters.
In 2014 Rodolfo was seconded to the legal department of a global sports brand. During 2015 he was seconded several times to the legal department of a large Dutch bank.
Rodolfo speaks English and Dutch.
His experience includes advising:
- Neptune Energy Group with regard to a corporate and capital restructuring of the ENGIE group.
- Cinven on the financing for its acquisition of Partner in Pet Food.
- Expro, a global oil and gas well flow management group, regarding its pre-packaged US Chapter 11 plan of reorganisation.
- Mizuho Bank on the restructuring of the project financing of an offshore vessel.
- Neptune Energy Group with regard to a $550m 6.625% notes offering.
- HSBC Bank and Barclays Bank in relation to a margin loan facilities agreement to partially fund a rights issue, as part of the acquisition of the Regal Entertainment Group by the Cineworld Group.
- a private equity firm on the financing and security package related to the acquisition of a global provider of pipeline inspection and maintenance services.
- Neptune Energy Group with regard to the debt financing of the $3.9bln acquisition of a majority stake in the ENGIE group.
- ABN AMRO Bank in connection with a multijurisdictional shipping finance transaction.
- Citigroup Global Market with regard to a €210m 8% senior secured notes offering by Schoeller Allibert Group.
- several financial institutions in relation to the insolvency of Royal Imtech, including enforcement actions following its insolvency.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Master: private law (cum laude)
- Licensed to practice as advocaat, the Netherlands