About Sigrid Ververken
Sigrid is a principal associate in the Brussels office of the firm and a member of the global transactions team.
Her practice focuses on corporate and finance matters, including capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and financial law advice.
She speaks Dutch, English and French.
- Advising argenx, the Dutch biotechnology company, on its initial public offering, two private placements and secondary offering and its recent Nasdaq IPO.
- Advising IK Investment Partners on its acquisition of the CID Lines group from Gilde Buy Out Partners.
- Advising Greenyard, Univeg and Peatinvest on the negotiation, structuring and implementation of a tripartite merger and reverse IPO of Univeg on Euronext Brussels and its private placement.
- Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium (law)
- Harvard Law School, US (LLM)
- Brussels Bar