About Dr. Marlen Vesper-Gräske
Marlen focuses on White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations.
She is advising and defending clients - both companies and individuals - in all areas of white-collar crime, criminal compliance (incl. Anti-Money Laundering) and global investigations.
Marlen is also a member of the firm’s Global Business and Human Rights practice.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- New York University School of Law, USA (LL.M.)
- Visiting Scholar at the University of Cambridge (UK), Max Planck Instiute for Foreign and International Criminal Law (Freiburg, Germany), University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada)
- Law studies at the universities of Berlin, Germany, and Tours, France
- Legal training (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Kammergericht), Germany and (inter alia) at the World Bank's Integrity Vice Presidency - Special Litigation Unit (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WisteV)
- Association Internationale de Droit Pénal (AIDP/IAPL)