About Daniel Vogt
Daniel focuses on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate and capital market law matters.
He speaks German and English.
- Terex Corp. in connection with appraisal proceedings following the public takeover and integration of Demag Cranes AG
- Etex Group on the sale of its CREATON business to the Terreal Group
- CompuGroup Medical SE on its acquisition of parts of the German and Spanish healthcare IT portfolio of Cerner Corporation
- Various companies on reorganisation measures and corporate governance
- Various companies in the preparation of public takeover offers
- University of Münster, Germany
- Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, Germany (legal clerkship with postings at the German Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand and leading corporate law firms in Düsseldorf)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany