About Tim Vohwinkel
Tim specialises in EU and German competition law and is a member of Freshfields’ Global Investigations group.
He deals with merger control cases and antitrust-related external and internal investigations, along with administrative and court proceedings.
Tim’s clients come from the automotive, energy, infrastructure, transport, food retail and chemicals sectors.
He speaks German, Spanish and English.
- Advising market leading international companies from various industry sectors during major internal investigations.
- Advising a major private equity portfolio company on competition law regarding a large dual-track M&A transaction.
- Advising Apleona GmbH, a portfolio company of EQT Partners, on the sale of Bilfinger Hochbau branch to the Swiss Implenia AG.
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of Valencia, Spain
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany