About Hannah Walker Gore
Hannah is an associate in the Dispute Resolution department of our London office, sitting within the Environmental, Product and Regulatory team.
She specialises in product liability, with a focus on consumer and healthcare products. She has worked on several complex, large-scale disputes, including group actions and multi-jurisdictional cases. Hannah also provides regulatory and compliance advice to clients, particularly in relation to product safety and marketing.
Her experience includes advising:
- a healthcare client in relation to multi-jurisdictional, multi-party product liability proceedings in respect of a range of medical devices;
- a FMCG client on the global co-ordination of its defence in relation to a group action in foreign jurisdictions, with a particular focus on its marketing practices;
- a chemical manufacturing client on the defence of an action brought by a state body in relation to alleged environmental damage and product safety issues;
- a FMCG client in relation to bringing an action for judicial review of proposed legislation; and
- various retail clients in relation to regulatory compliance issues, including investigations by Trading Standards and the Advertising Standards Agency.
Hannah graduated with an MA (Cantab) from Christ’s College, Cambridge, before joining Freshfields in 2011.