About Lauren Willen
Lauren Willen is a principal associate in our Brussels office.
She assists on corporate and finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
She is fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Advising D’Ieteren Group, a Belgium-based listed investment group, on its acquisition of a 40% stake in TVH Parts and a long-term partnership with the Thermote family.
- Advising Vinçotte Foundation on the sale of its 100% stake in the Vinçotte group, the Belgian market leader in testing, inspection and certification (TIC) services.
- Advising Gilde Buyout Partners on its acquisition of Corilus, the Belgian market leader in IT services in the healthcare sector, from AAC Capital.
- Advising ABN AMRO, BNPPF and Kempen & Co, Belfius Bank NV, KBC Securities NV, ING Belgium SA/NV and Société Générale in relation to the private placement in the form of an accelerated bookbuilding by Aedifica.
- Advising Telenet on many projects including the acquisition of BASE, Belgium’s third largest mobile operator, from KPN, the joint venture with S30, the Streamz joint venture with DPG Media and the Ads & Data joint venture with Mediahuis and Proximus.
- University of Ghent, Belgium (law)
- University of Chicago, US (LLM)
- Brussels Bar