About Alexey Yadykin
Alexey specialises in arbitration, court proceedings, internal investigations and sanctions.
He participated in the development of Russia’s new arbitration legislation adopted in 2015.
Alexey speaks Russian and English.
- Representing a client during high-value arbitration proceedings under the SIAC rules arising under a commercial contract.
- Advising a client during a multijurisdictional commercial dispute involving an ICC arbitration under a shareholders’ agreement and parallel court proceedings in multiple jurisdictions.
- Representing a client in a multijurisdictional dispute involving proceedings before the Russian, Cypriot and other courts in connection with debt recovery and compensation for damages caused by fraud.
- Representing a client during high-value Russian court proceedings relating to the invalidation of a commercial contract.
- Representing a Russian client during proceedings before a European court relating to the lifting of an injunction blocking a corporate transaction.
- Moscow State Law University (MGYuA), Russia (honours degree)
- Working group of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the development of new arbitration law
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators