About Lina Zhu
Lina is an associate in our executive compensation and benefits practice in New York. Lina’s practice focuses on advising public and private employers and executives on compensation and benefits matters in connection with a variety of transactions.
- Cazoo in connection with a restructuring agreement with noteholders representing 75% of the company’s $630 million convertible senior notes and shareholders representing more than 25% of its outstanding shares.
- EQT Growth Fund as the lead investor in the Series F financing round of Gympass Inc.
- ServiceNow on its acquisition of Era Software, Inc.
- Alexion, AstraZeneca Rare Disease on its acquisition of LogicBio® Therapeutics, Inc.
- eBay on its acquisition of TCGplayer.
- Sandvik on its acquisition of DWFritz Automation.
- New York University School of Law
- L.L.M. in Taxation, 2021
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Beijing Foreign Studies University
- M.A., 2011
- Tianjin Foreign Studies University
- B.A., 2009
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York, 2021