About Dr. Velina Ziegler
Velina is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
She advises national and international clients on corporate and capital markets law, in particular on stock corporation law, the law of affiliated companies and corporate reorganisations.
She speaks German, English and Bulgarian.
- Advising Beisheim regarding the public takeover offer of EP Global Commerce VI to the shareholders of METRO and the formation of a voting rights pool with Meridian (2019)
- Advising TRATON on the conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea) and the public listing (2018/2019)
- Advising STADA on the accession to financing agreements of the Nidda Group (2018)
- Advising Deutsche Bank on the conclusion of a relationship agreement with DWS on the future cooperation of Deutsche Bank and DWS in connection with the public listing of DWS (2017/2018)
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (1. State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (2. State Exam)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany