About Dr. Velina Ziegler
Velina is a principal associate in our global transactions team.
She advises national and international clients on corporate and capital markets law, in particular on stock corporation law (including corporate governance issues), the law of affiliated companies and corporate reorganisations.
She speaks German, English and Bulgarian.
- Advising Huadong on its strategic partnership with Heidelberg Pharma
- Advising Merck on the restructuring and repositioning of its Gernsheim production site
- Advising Beisheim regarding the public takeover offer of EP Global Commerce VI to the shareholders of METRO and the formation of a voting rights pool with Meridian
- Advising TRATON on the conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea) and the public listing
- Advising STADA on the accession to financing agreements of the Nidda Group
- Advising Deutsche Bank on the conclusion of a relationship agreement with DWS
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (1. State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (2. State Exam)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany