About Dr. Susanne A. Zimmermann
Susanne advises on all aspects of European and German competition law with a special focus on cartel investigations and merger control.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Advising clients in cartel investigations initiated by the European Commission and national competition authorities.
- Advising clients on all aspects of merger control proceedings at the European Commission.
- Representing clients in follow-on damage claims and other competition law related proceedings.
- Representing German sugar manufacturer Pfeifer & Langen in follow-on damage claims
- Advising HaGe Nord/BSL in cartel proceedings by the German Federal Cartel Office
- Advising thyssenkrupp in cartel proceedings by the German Federal Cartel Office
- Advising Aurubis AG on the proposed sale of its Flat Rolled Products' segment (Flachwalzsparte) to Wieland-Werke AG
- Advising Hella on its sale of FTZ Autodele & Verktoj and Inter-Team to Swedish car parts supplier Mekonomen
- Advising Takata in cartel proceedings by the European Commission
- Advising thyssenkrupp on the sale of its mining business to FLSmidth
- Advising Hella in bidding process and acquisition by French car parts supplier Faurecia
- Advising Aurubis AG on the sale of part of their flat rolled products segment to KME SE, part of the Italian INTEK-Group
- Advising Hella on the sale of its shareholding in HBPO to co-shareholder Plastic Omnium
- University of Bayreuth (First State Exam and Supplementary Degree in Business Administrations and Economics)
- University of Bayreuth (Dr. iur.)
- University of Amsterdam
- Columbia Law School, New York City (LL.M. / Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
- Attorney at Law, New York
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Strafbarkeitsrisiken durch Compliance - Auswirkungen von Compliance-Regelungen auf das Wirtschaftsstrafrecht, Duncker&Humblot, Berlin 2014, 297 pages