About Taryn Zucker
Taryn advises clients on capital markets transactions, including issuers, underwriters and selling security holders in IPOs and a variety of other equity transactions. She also advises clients on SEC compliance, disclosure and corporate governance matters as well as other general corporate matters.
Taryn is recognized as a Rising Star by the US Legal 500 for Finance: Capital Markets — Equity.
Taryn’s recent IPO and follow-on experience includes:
- Stagwell on its $108 million debut secondary offering.
- Joint lead book-running managers on the $140 million IPO and listing on the NYSE of SEMrush, a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
- Managing bookrunners on the $367 million IPO of Lemonade, an insurance company powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics.
- Tufin Software Technologies, a security policy management company, on its $124 million IPO and listing on the NYSE.
- Saudi Aramco on its $29.4 billion IPO on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), which was the world's largest IPO in history. At listing, Saudi Aramco's valuation was $1.7 trillion, making it the world's most valuable public company.
- Underwriters on the $1.4 billion IPO and listing on Nasdaq of StoneCo, a Brazilian payment systems company. The 71 selling shareholders who participated in the offering comprised both individuals and entities from eight jurisdictions.
- Underwriters on the $73 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq of Mimecast, a leading provider of email continuity and security services.
- Kornit Digital, a digital printing company, on its $73 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- CyberArk Software, a global cyber security company, on its $99 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Joint bookrunners on the $43 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq of Foamix Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing its proprietary minocycline foam for the treatment of acne, impetigo and other skin conditions.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- B.A., Brown University
- State of New York
- State of Massachusetts