About Taryn Zucker
Taryn advises clients on capital markets transactions, including issuers, underwriters and selling security holders in IPOs and a variety of other equity transactions. She also advises clients on SEC compliance, disclosure and corporate governance matters as well as other general corporate matters.
Taryn is recognized as a Rising Star by the US Legal 500 for Finance: Capital Markets — Equity.
Taryn’s recent IPO experience includes:
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan and Jefferies, as joint lead book-running managers, in connection with the $140 million IPO and listing on the NYSE of SEMrush, a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley and Allen & Company LLC, as managing bookrunners, in connection with the $367 million IPO of Lemonade, Inc., an insurance company powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics.
- Tufin Software Technologies Ltd., a security policy management company, in its $124 million IPO and listing on the NYSE. J.P. Morgan, Barclays and Jefferies acted as bookrunners.
- Saudi Aramco in its $29.4 billion IPO on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), which was the world's largest IPO in history. At listing, Saudi Aramco's valuation was $1.7 trillion, making it the world's most valuable public company. The underwriting syndicate consisted of 25 underwriters, led by Citi, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, NCB Capital and Samba Capital.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Citibank in connection with the $1.4 billion IPO and listing on Nasdaq of StoneCo, a Brazilian payment systems company. The 71 selling shareholders who participated in the offering comprised both individuals and entities from eight jurisdictions.
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Barclays and Jefferies in connection with the $73 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq of Mimecast, a leading provider of email continuity and security services.
- Kornit Digital Ltd., a digital printing company, in its $73 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq. Barclays and Citigroup acted as joint bookrunning managers.
- CyberArk Software Ltd., a global cyber security company, in its $99 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq. JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank acted as bookrunners.
- Barclays and Cowen, as joint bookrunners, in connection with the $43 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq of Foamix Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing its proprietary minocycline foam for the treatment of acne, impetigo and other skin conditions.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- B.A., Brown University
- State of New York
- State of Massachusetts