Explore 2020’s top 50
The 50 biggest deals of the year are displayed below.
Hover over each dot to reveal key information about each transaction, and use the drop-downs to show which industries were the most acquisitive, where the assets and buyers were located – and how many deals were cross-border.
- 2020 wrap-up: after the fall, the biggest spike in history
- The tailwinds set to drive deal-making in the year ahead
- China brings its tech titans down to size
- Biden victory puts ‘killer acquisitions’ on notice
- Buyers beware: why Brexit could spell trouble for cross-border deals
- Foreign investment interventions hit historic high
- Explore 2020’s top 50
- Global M&A – value and volume
- M&A monitor archive