Event occurred on: 5-24-2021
In celebration of AAPI Heritage Month and in honor of the AAPI legal community, please join us for a live panel discussion with AAPI legal in-house leaders on issues of diversity, race and equality that confront corporate America today. The panelists will explore possible changes to the legal profession following the recent surge of racial justice movements, challenges faced by AAPI lawyers, and the ways companies and law firms can collaborate to improve diversity in the legal industry.
- Jane Peng, Senior Associate, Litigation and Global Investigations, Freshfields
- Zheng (Jonathan) Zhou, Counsel, Corporate and M&A, Freshfields
- Michael Dai, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, 3M
- Morgan William Fong, General Counsel, Instacart
- Mary Jane Lee, Managing Director and General Counsel, ICG Litigation, Citi
- Michael Tang, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Caroline Tsai, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Western Union
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
9:00 am - 10:15 am PT
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm ET
Mary Jane Lee
Managing Director and General Counsel, ICG Litigation at Citi
Vice President, Associate General Counsel, 3M
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Morgan William Fong
General Counsel, Instacart
Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Western Union