Event occurred on: 6-2-2022
Corporate Dealmakers: How are Companies Transforming Themselves Through Creative Deals?
Time: To be confirmed
Location: New York, New York
Share this event with your colleagues and connections on social media.
Freshfields US Corporate/M&A partner Paul Humphreys will speak on “Corporate Dealmakers: How are Companies Transforming Themselves Through Creative Deals?” at IMN’s The Deal Economy Conference.
The panel will cover:
- Offense vs. Defense: What is driving today’s M&A strategy?
- How companies are using M&A to add scale, capabilities and access new markets
- Exploring competitive and favorable financing strategies
- For companies with a high stock price and piles of cash, it’s easier to buy than to build
- The necessity of digital transformation through technology acquisitions
- Using divestitures and spin-offs to maximize shareholder value
- How has competition from private equity buyers changed the corporate strategy?
- What ongoing challenges will dealmakers face in the near term?