Event occurred on: 04-22-2021
Global Lead Exposure Crisis
In celebration of Earth Day, the Freshfields Green Network will host a webinar on how the private and public sector are teaming up to find sustainable solutions to the devastating environmental and health impacts of batteries and their lead-based components.
Our panelists will discuss new programs in the automotive, renewable energy and telecom industries aimed at changing business models and public health policies.
Our panelists will include:
- Rich Fuller, CEO, Pure Earth
- Adam Muellerweiss, Chief Sustainability Officer, Clarios
- Alicia Ogawa, Director, Nippon Active Value Fund
- Mathy Stanislaus, Secretariat - Director, Public Policy, Global Battery Alliance
- Tim Wilkins, Global Partner for Client Sustainability, Freshfields
As part of our global environmental strategy, Freshfields has joined the RE100, a global initiative that brings together some of the world’s most influential businesses driving the transition to 100 per cent renewable electricity. In addition, and in recognition of Earth Day, Freshfields has pledged to match the personal (non-work related) carbon footprint offset commitments by colleagues in the US offices during the month of April as part of our continued commitment to creating a greener environment.