7th Annual Digital Conference on the Banking UnionWe are happy to announce the new date for our Digital Banking Union Conference. On 18 November, we will be holding the 7th Annual Conference on the Banking Union together with our co-organizer, the Institute for Law and Finance (ILF) of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main. This year’s conference will also be held in cooperation with Euro Finance Week.
Confirmed speakers and panellists to date are (in alphabetical order):
- Markus Benzing, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Andreas Cahn, Executive Director, Institute for Law and Finance
- Jan Ceyssens, Head of Digital Finance Unit, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Ksenia Duxfield-Karyakina, Public Policy and Government Relations Manager, Google Cloud EMEA
- Andrea Enria, Chair of the Supervisory Board, European Central Bank
- Alexander Glos, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Andreas Krautscheid, Chief Executive of Bundesverband deutscher Banken e. V.
- Karen Kuder, General Counsel, Deutsche Bank AG
- Elizabeth McCaul, Member of the Supervisory Board, European Central Bank
- Thorsten Pötzsch, Chief Executive Director of Resolution Directorate, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- Silvia Schmitten-Walgenbach, Chair of the Board, The Association of Foreign Banks in Germany
- Torsten Schreier, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Maria E. Tsani, Head of Financial Services Public Policy EMEA at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Please note that this event is free of charge and will be held virtually.
Wednesday, 18 November 2020
Event time: 9.00h-16.15h CET || 8.00h-15.15h UK
Kindly RSVP using this form.