A co-ordinated, complete service on cross-border joint ventures.
Joint ventures, alliances and minority investments have become important strategic options for many companies – particularly those operating internationally.
These transactions are an active part of our corporate practice for a range of clients across many different industry sectors. They include:
- joint ventures as single transactions or as part of a wider restructuring or reorganisation of existing businesses
- new ventures combining complementary skills and technologies
- project-based joint ventures
- joint ventures as an entry into emerging markets
When structuring and planning joint ventures, we’re also able to call on our experience in allied areas such as regulatory, tax, pensions, employment, commercial, environmental and intellectual property law.
Our network of offices means we’re perfectly placed to offer a co-ordinated and complete service on cross-border joint ventures.
We will advise on the issues and pitfalls along the way such as voting and deadlock, regulatory approvals, and understanding risks, to keep negotiations moving forward.
Corporate and M&A
- Corporate governance
- Equity capital markets
- General corporate
- Joint ventures
- Listed companies
- Market abuse
- Private equity and other financial investors
- Private M&A
- Public M&A
- Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
Rick van Aerssen Managing partner
Frankfurt am Main, Düsseldorf
Pervez Akhtar Partner
Robert Ashworth Partner
Alan Mason Managing partner
Paris, New York
Zheng (Jonathan) Zhou Partner
David Franco Partner
Alfonso de Marcos Partner
Nicola Asti Partner
Enrico Bazzano Partner
Luigi Verga Partner